DERMALOGICA® INTRODUCES NEW NIGHTLY LIP TREATMENT
As we age, the formation of vertical lines above the upper lip, sagging in the perioral (mouth) region, and feathering outside of the lips become more pronounced – especially for those with a history of smoking. Though the eyes are often thought to show the first signs of ageing, the lip and mouth area develop some of the most dramatic visible differences.
Ageing in the mouth region, including marionette lines and nasolabial folds, can also be caused from collagen breakdown from damaging UV rays, trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL), and smoking, drinking through a straw and whistling. It’s no laughing matter: lip lines can be caused by using your lips!
To address the signs of ageing unique to the perioral region, experts at dermalogica have created nightly lip treatment to firm, hydrate, and restore skin. Key ingredients include:
- Indian Gentian Extract helps reduce skin fragility and reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the lips.
- Volumising technology helps to volumise lips and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Sesame Seed Extract helps smooth and decrease the appearance of nasolabial fold lines, wrinkles, and roughness.
- Shea Butter increases hydration and improves skin elasticity while restoring barrier function against visible signs of ageing.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract and Glycerin complex helps enhance skin hydration and smooth lips.
As skin repairs itself during sleep, night-time is an ideal time to treat and prevent skin ageing.
To use, after cleansing, apply nightly lip treatment generously, and massage into skin on and around the lip area.
NEW nightly lip treatment is offered in a 10ml bottle featuring an airless pump and cooling metal applicator. It is available for purchase at authorised dermalogica skin care centres and dermalogica.co.za, at a retail price of R980.